A. PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
B. DRESS CODE:
1. NO SHORTS are allowed for any DATA COLLECTORS.
2. All DATA COLLECTORS must wear LONG
PANTS and is a requirement for the job.
3. People who come in shorts will NOT get to WORK that day.
4. You must wear at all times the GDOT's HELMET and the
SAFETY VESTS provided to you when you are not inside a
5. Please understand that there are many reasons for sticking to the dress code,
including safety, equity, distracting impacts etc.
6. Also, please note that you all have signed a statement to this effect. Any further clarifcations or
doubts if needed, may be addressed to: Dr. Karen K. Dixon.
C. PLEASE REMEMBER:
1. To SEND and e-mail to the
following POSITIVELY, in case you need to make any changes about the dates you
can not make, the replacement arranged, the date and the time, at the EARLIEST and
CONFIRM the changes.
2. To Call TREC LAB (404-385-0566) any time between 9:00am -
9:00pm, ask for either KRISHNA or GUIN to inform the necessary changes.
3. To CHECK the SCHEDULE well in advance every
day for any last minute changes.
Last updated: Thursday, June 10, 1999 07:18:24 PM